José Alberto Lobos Sanhueza
user interface designer - graphic designer - prototyper
Graphic and UI designer, with more than 10 years of experience in companies in the fields of information technology, telecommunications, education, banking, among others. He has worked in the areas of user interface design, digital graphic design and web prototyping, using mainly Adobe suite, Illustrator, XD, Figma and HTML/CSS.
Specialized in the field of user interfaces and experience, with a focus on the application of knowledge of prototyping, for a correct communication between design and development. As a graphic designer, he has experience and skills coupled with modern principles, providing a vision that manages to combine culture, technology and personality.
- Design of flows, wireframes, mockups and components of/for design systems, desktop and mobile
- User interface manuals and libraries
- HTML5/CSS3 prototyping and component building
- Responsiveness, good practices and use of web standards
- Projects for clients such as Metrogas, Derco, Clínica Alemana, Santander, among others.
Highlight: Unify and refresh the visual appearance and user experience of the Metrogas Help Center, at client and administrator level, facilitating the overall experience, in a short time.
⟶ More projects completed here (URL)
- Graphic design with focus on visual branding
- General advertising design
- Typography design and selling
Highlight: Providing attractive and functional visual branding to various clients, with attention to minimalism and typography.
Create design for regional music band, allowing them to make their music known and elevating their visual presence.
- Graphic design with a focus on the production of advertising, digital and printed material
- Design of visual branding and graphic elements for various administrative, student and professional activities
- Web design of landing pages and sites for events and special activities with WordPress, Joomla and HTML
Highlight: Unify the visual brand of the faculty and its different departments, aligned with the visual identity of UFRO, respecting its codes.
Drawing the roadmap and preparation of material for a renewal of the faculty’s website.
- Creation of HTML/CSS structures, desktop and mobile, under W3C standards
- Prototyping oriented to programming environments and frameworks
Highlight: Work together with developers and prototypers in Spain, for the creation of government websites, speeding up the development work thanks to a correct layout elaborated by the local team in Temuco.
- Computer Technician Career: Hardware Workshop IV, Software Workshop IV
- Tourism Technician Career: Software Workshop III
Highlight: Highlight the work carried out prior to the end of the semester with an improvement in the students’ understanding of the subjects, supported by practical instruction and ending the semester with outstanding students in their learning.
High level computer techinician / 2004 – 2008
CFT Osorno, Temuco headquarters
Frontend programming, HTML/CSS prototyping, assembly and cleaning of hardware, operating systems and software.
Self-taught in Graphic Design / 2006 – 2010
Design theory, color psychology, creative processes, visual grammar, typography, chromatics.
Graphic Design (unfinished) / 2003
Duoc UC, Concepción.
- User Experience / Educación IT – 2022
- Content Creation / Doméstika – 2020
- User Interface / Educación IT – 2020
- Introduction to UX/UI / Platzi – 2019
- UI Design / Platzi – 2019
- Material Design / Platzi – 2019
- Angular and React / NTT DATA – 2019
- Audiovisual Edition / Doméstika – 2018
- English ‒ advanced level, oral and written (B2)
- Spanish ‒ native, oral and written
- Adobe Illustrator – Advanced
- Adobe XD – Advanced
- Adobe Photoshop – Intermediate
- Figma – Intermediate
- Sketch – Intermediate
- Invision – Intermediate
- WordPress – Intermediate
- Glyphs Mini – Advanced
- Google Analytics
- Visual Studio Code
- WordPress – Intermediate
- MS Office – Intermediate
- MS Windows – Intermediate
- Apple macOS – Intermediate
- HTML5 – Advanced
- CSS3 – Advanced
- SASS – Intermediate
- GIT – Intermediate
- Angular Material
- Design Systems
- User Centered Design
- Responsive Web Design
- Web Accesibility
- Agile Methodology
- Artificial Intelligence (Midjourney)
- Refugio Vida Nueva ‒ social volunteering with children and adolescents with disabilities
- NGO Familia Real ‒ social volunteering with children and adolescents with vulnerable rights
- Music ‒ urban artist (hip-hop) –> Spotify
- Teatro ‒ puppet handling and voice-over
- Interests in Philosophy, Aesthetics, Art History and writing about music, in a personal blog.